HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2021 by H.E.S.
SPORTS AND FITNESS RESERVATIONS
SPORTS, FITNESS AND AQUATICS RESERVATIONS
THE H.E.S. IS OPEN!
The gym and pool will operate RESERVED APPOINTMENT ONLY for current and new H.E.S. fitness members.
Not yet a member?
CLICK HERE to learn more and register!
CLICK HERE to purchase your guest pass and give the H.E.S. a try today!
Please note that as of March 1st, 2021 the H.E.S. Guest Passes will increase to $20 per person, per day for adults 18 and older, and $15 per person, per day for those 17 and under.
CLICK HERE to reserve your activity time
- H.E.S. COVID-19 Self-Certification must be completed on the day of your reservation before entering into the building and each subsequent day members visit the H.E.S. facilities.
- All individuals must complete and sign a one-time assumption of risk and liability waiver. This document is Included in online registration that must be completed prior to participation. Members MUST log into their H.E.S. account to review and sign the assumption of risk waiver and the updated financial guidelines.
- Individuals are required to wear face coverings at all times and adhere to activity-appropriate physical distancing.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entry to the building. In the instance that an individual’s temperature is equal to or greater than 100.4 they will not be allowed to enter the building, as outlined by the CDC.
- Upon entering and exiting the building all individuals are required to utilize hand sanitizer.
- Participants will be required to bring their own equipment, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED WITHIN THE BUILDING, LOCKER ROOMS, AND ON THE POOL DECK AT ALL TIMES.
FOR YOUTH SPORTS AND FITNESS PROGRAMS
- ONE parent/guardian may accompany participants – under the age of 17.
- ALL parents/guardians must remain on the bleaches, in designated seating areas, for the duration of their child’s program.
- Seating areas have been designed to ensure and accommodate proper physical distancing.
- Interaction with children during activities is prohibited.
- Participants will be divided into assigned groups, in which they will remain for the duration of the class.
- Each group will have designated equipment unique to them.
FOR FITNESS MEMBERS ONLY
- Reservations are required for all gym and fitness activities.
- Reservations are available for online booking, click here to reserve your time today. Members are also welcome to call 718.241.3000 for reservation assistance.
- Members are required to bring their own gym activity equipment, including but not limited to racquets, paddles, and basketballs.
- Until further notice lockerroom access will not be available for individuals utilizing the gym facilities.
- Participants are required to wear face coverings at all times while on deck. Face coverings may only be removed when entering the water.
- Designated areas will be marked on the bleachers to place personal items.
- Equipment will not be available for use. We strongly encourage you to bring any equipment you may require. B
- The pool is divided into 3 sections for members to use:
- Novice/Intermediate lap swimming
- Intermediate/advance lap swimming
- The sauna will remain closed until further notice.
- Designated showers will be available for use.
- All must shower prior to entering the pool.
- A sign will be placed by each shower stating, “This shower has been cleaned and sanitized” and “I am finished with the shower and it is ready for cleaning”.
- When done using the shower simply flip the sign to ensure the H.E.S. maintenance team can appropriately clean and sanitized.
- Showers will be cleaned and sanitized in between use.
- There will be a five-minute time limit for shower use to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.
LOCKER ROOM USE
- Members are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- To minimize locker room time, please arrive dressed for swimming.
Specific lockers are marked as available for use in each locker room, members must only use those marked for use to ensure physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes are available and strongly encouraged for use throughout the locker room.
- Locker rooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day by H.E.S. maintenance staff.
- Locker rooms are currently only available for those members utilizing the pool area.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIMES AND SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE H.E.S. IS FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND CDC.
Want more information about Sports and Fitness Reservations at the H.E.S. please contact Vlad Frenkel at 718.241.3000 ext. 140 or email@example.com.
Need assistance reserving a time? Contact the H.E.S. front desk staff at your convenience by calling us at 718.241.3000.