HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2023 by H.E.S.
As a H.E.S. member, you have full access to our state-of-the-art Olympic sized indoor swimming pool and newly upgraded fitness center featuring resistance training and cardio equipment. Our climate controlled gymnasium provides courts for basketball, handball, paddleball, volleyball and pickleball. Members also receive unlimited access to our fitness classes and discounts for H.E.S. programs.
The H.E.S. provides several different membership types:
- Single Parent Family
Memberships are for six months or one year.
Guest Passes are the best way to check the H.E.S. out before becoming a member.
Details for the Guest Pass are as follows:
- $20/visit for adults and $15/visit for children 17 and under
- Access to all open fitness facilities for the day including courts, fitness center, pool, sauna, and a trial class
- All individuals under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the facilities without an adult present
- Valid ONLY on the day of purchase, during facility operating hours
- Refunds and transfers are unavailable for a H.E.S. guest pass. H.E.S. guest passes are designed for one-time use and cannot be used on multiple occasions
For more Sports, Fitness, and Aquatics information by phone, call Sports and Fitness at (718) 241-3000 ext. 140 or email email@example.com.
Need assistance becoming a member or registering? Check out our Registration Assistance page (link to page) or contact HES Registration by calling (718) 241-3000 ext. 131.