HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2023 by H.E.S.
School may be out but the H.E.S. is still here for you! For school holidays or vacation days, children can join us at the H.E.S. for a full day of sports, dance, arts and crafts, STEM, and so much more.
Ages 4 to 16
Monday – Friday; 8 am – 6 pm
Lunch is provided daily.
Vacation Program Days for 2022-2023 School Year:
- Monday, October 10 (Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
- Tuesday, November 8 (Election Day)
- Friday, November 11 (Veteran’s Day)
- Tuesday, December 27 – Friday, December 30 (Winter Recess)
- Tuesday, February 21 – Friday, February 24 (President’s Week)
- Monday, April 10 – Tuesday, April 11
- Friday, April 14
- Friday, April 21
- Thursday, June 8 – Friday, June 9
- Monday, June 19 (Juneteenth)
A valid medical form is required to attend the H.E.S. Vacation Program.
In addition to the Medical, there are alo required H.E.S. documents; All must be submitted prior to your child’s attendance in the program.
For more acation Program information by phone, call Steven at (718) 241-3000 ext. 142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need assistance registering? Check out our Registration Assistance page or contact H.E.S. Registration by calling (718) 241-3000 ext. 131 or email email@example.com.