HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2023 by H.E.S.
H.E.S. Summer Camp
Register today and enter code EBCAMP100 before June 11 for a $100 discount when registering for full camp session!
Summer 2023 is here! Fill your child’s summer with a safe, fun and amazing camp experience, where campers will make memories and friends that last a lifetime!
6/28 – 8/18 (37 days)
6/28 – 7/25 (19 days)
7/26 – 8/18 (18 days)
H.E.S. Summer Camp welcomes children ages 4 to 16 years old who are divided into three units by grade. Our inclusive Camp Xtra program welcomes children with disabilities.
What makes H.E.S. Summer Camp an amazing experience for children and families?
- Fully licensed, trained and certified staff
- Door-to-door transportation (Some exclusions apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and snack provided
- Vouchers, 1199 and private pay accepted
- Activities including, swimming, chess, karate, dance, STEM, sports, academics, arts and crafts, nature, baking and more!
- Day trips, Extended day trips & Overnight trips
- All CDC, DOH, state and local guidelines are adhered to
For more Summer Camp information by phone, call Steven at (718) 241-3000 ext. 142 or Ricole at (718) 241-3000 ext. 136 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon registering for camp, please review the Summer Camp Parent Packet, complete and sign the required forms. To submit the completed and signed forms, please scan and email them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the forms to the H.E.S. Registration Office.
Need assistance registering? Check out our Registration Assistance page or contact H.E.S. Registration by calling (718) 241-3000 ext. 131 or email email@example.com.
Interested in working at H.E.S. Summer Camp 2023? Come by the H.E.S. and complete an application.