HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2020 by H.E.S.
AFTER SCHOOL AT THE H.E.S.
WHERE MINDS CAN FOCUS, EXCEL, AND EXPLORE.
Monday – Friday | 2:00 – 6:00 P.M.
The H.E.S. After School Program fosters the academic and inner growth of children with the beliefs of honesty, respect, and responsibility from positive role models.
During COVID times the H.E.S. After School is proudly meeting and exceeding all DOH and CDC health and safety regulations.
Children are provided nutritious snacks daily and bus transportation* from most local schools providing a variety of activities that are designed to support your child’s academic, social, emotional, and physical growth.
The After School Program operates Monday through Friday, beginning from the dismissal times of your child’s school through 6:00 P.M. (Friday at 5:30 P.M.)
We offer extended care Monday through Thursday until 7:00 P.M
SPACE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
*pending NYC/NYS regulations
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAYCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
DOWNLOAD YOUR 2020-2021 H.E.S. AFTER SCHOOL PACKETCLICK HERE
Project Math & Project Read
Arts & Crafts
SONYC AT THE H.E.S.
The H.E.S. hosts a daily After School Program through the NYC-funded SONYC program for students grades 6 – 8, within District 18.
Transportation, academic enrichment, NYS test prep, cultural arts, and STEM curriculum are integrated throughout weekly scheduling.
Ready to register for this great program?
Follow the steps below to ensure your spot is reserved today!
- Visit the DYCD website at https://discoverdycd.dycdconnect.nyc/home
- Click “Sign-In” in the top right corner
- Click “Create Account” or follow the steps to log in if you have already created your account.
- Add your details and your child’s details, then move on to the next page.
- On the DYCD Dashboard, check off the box labeled “Afterschool Programs”
- Type in 11236 in the box labeled “Zip Code” and make sure “Within 0.5 Miles” is selected in “Select Distance”
- The H.E.S. will be listed on the map in the designated blue box seen below. Please select this box and then click “+ Add to List”
- Navigate to Dashboard in the top left corner to add additional applicants, or continue your application process under your existing application by clicking the blue button labeled “Apply.”
- Download, complete, and return to the H.E.S. all required SONYC forms (located below).
- Complete your H.E.S. SONYC Registration.
The H.E.S. also facilitates the COMPASS program for elementary students attending P.S. 233 (District 18). Please contact respective individuals at the school to inquire about enrollment in this program.
COMPLETE YOUR DYCD REGISTRATIONCLICK HERE
Complete your H.E.S. RegistrationCLICK HERE