HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2023 by H.E.S.
Please find below common questions and answers about Registration.
1. What do I do if I forgot my password?
- Click “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts to reset.
2. Oops, I never had an account in the first place. How do I set-up access?
- Go to the account log-in page. Click “Find Account” in the middle box and enter your last name, birth date, and zip code. Enter the last 4 digits of a billing method you have on your account. If no billing method is available, contact (718) 241-3000 ext. 131 or (718) 241-3000 ext. 122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to update the needed information.
3. I received an error message and I can’t access my online account.
- Email email@example.com and we will send you a temporary password as soon as possible so you can log in.
4. I have been locked out of my account.
- Even if your password is reset by the H.E.S. you will be locked out of your account for 24 hours. During that time you will need to contact us at (718) 241-3000 ext. 131 or (718) 241-3000 ext. 122 to register for programs.
5. How do I update my billing method?
- Go to the account log-in page and choose “Find Account” in the middle box or sign in to your existing account.
- Add a payment method by clicking “My Account” in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Add Credit Card” or “Add EFT” toward the bottom of the screen.
- After adding a payment method, you can edit these accounts at any time by clicking the hyperlinked account number, then clicking the lock icon.