HEBREW EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY © Copyright 2020 by H.E.S.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR H.E.S. PROGRAMS
- Click here and choose “find account” in the middle box;
- Enter your last name, birthdate and zip code;
- Follow the prompts to create a password and log in;
- If you are not a member and are creating a new account to register for a program, please select ‘Participant Non-Member’ as your membership type.
Already Have an Account?
- Click HERE to log into your existing profile.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DO I DO IF I FORGET MY PASSWORD?
Click “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts to re-set
OOPS, I NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE, HOW DO I SET-UP ACCESS?
Go back to the account log-in page. Click “Find Account” in the middle box and enter your last name, birth date, and zip code. Enter the last 4 digits of a billing method you have on your member’s record. If no billing method is available, please contact us by calling 718.241.3000 EXT 122/145 to update the needed information.
I RECEIVED AN ERROR MESSAGE AND I CAN’T ACCESS MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
Email email@example.com and we will send you a temporary password as soon as possible so you can log in.
I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.
Even if your password is reset by the H.E.S. you will be locked out of your account for 24 hours. During that time you will need to contact us to register for programs.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BILLING METHOD
- Click here and choose “find account” in the middle box or sign in to your existing account.
- Add a payment method by clicking “My Account” in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Add Credit Card” or “Add EFT” toward the bottom of the screen.
- After adding a payment method, you can edit these accounts at any time by clicking the hyperlinked account number, then clicking the lock icon.
LOOKING FOR IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE?
STOP BY AND VISIT OUR REGISTRATION OFFICE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.